Last Monday was the first of two Fundamental 5 National Summits, if you are considering attending and bringing a team to the next Summit, on Monday, October 14th, here is what you can expect.
Just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for yesterday’s Summit. As usual, you and your staff provided an excellent learning experience for us. The teachers that accompanied me thoroughly enjoyed the conference and came back with many great ideas. As soon as we got out of the Austin traffic, they wanted to discuss how we should go about implementing them. Another teacher has asked to share the experience with our Board of Trustees.
I would like to take a few moments of your time to tell you of the great time I had at the Fundamental 5 (Austin) National Summit yesterday. I’ve been in Education since 1985 and this is the most rewarding conference I’ve ever been to! Sean Cain set the bar high in the first General Session and the energy and fervor was maintained throughout the day! Spot on training that is applicable for every day in the classroom. As a teacher and coach in secondary education, I gained lots of information that I can implement immediately. Fired Up!
I hope to see you in Dallas next week!
Think. Work. Achieve. Your turn…
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “Look at Me: A Cautionary School Leadership Tale” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/lookatmebook
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Plans (Fundamental 5 Lesson Plan Tool); PW Lite (Basic PowerWalks Tool); PW Pro (Mid-level PowerWalks Tool)
- Upcoming Presentations: The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Multiple Presentations); NASSP National Conference
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook