In response to the 6/26/2013 post, “Sometimes It Pays to Play the Game,” a LYS Assistant Superintendent writes:
In regards to your blog post, “Sometimes It Pays to Play the Game,” it was a well-written and timely call to action. In my district, it knocked us out of our funk and now we are questioning all of our preconceived notions. Over the next two year (beginning right now) the order in which we have students take their high school courses will be based on what best protects our students from poor policy. We have tweaked schedules in the past, but honestly for adult benefit, more than students. I cannot express how much I appreciate the service you provide to all of us in the LYS Nation. You keep writing and I’ll keep reading.
SC Response Thank you. We all do our part. Send us updates to let us know how this is progressing. You keep reading responding and I’ll keep writing. Long live the LYS Nation!
Think. Work. Achieve. Your turn…
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “Look at Me: A Cautionary School Leadership Tale” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/lookatmebook
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Plans (Fundamental 5 Lesson Plan Tool); PW Lite (Basic PowerWalks Tool); PW Pro (Mid-level PowerWalks Tool)
- Upcoming Presentations: The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Multiple Presentations); NASSP National Conference
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook