The response to the 7/25/2013 post, “Getting Ready for Kickoff,” was overwhelming. Here are just a few of the comments.
I enjoyed the article and would love to see some examples of your letters. Please email them to me.
Please send me a couple of the letters you sent to staff at the beginning of the year. I look forward to another year working with you.
Your message is greatly received, especially for a first-year principal. I would love to see some examples of your summer letters to your teachers. Thank you very much!!
I LOVED this post! Please send me some of the letters. Thank you.
Thank you for the great insight and ideas. They are very helpful!
Great advice! Especially for a first-time principal in a newly built school! Please send me a copy of your letters!
I would most definitely appreciate your examples of summer letters. What an amazing gift from a super star!!
I am interested in receiving copies of your summer letters. Thanks for your inspiration!
I would love to see your letters if you don’t mind sharing. You always have awesome ideas.
Please send me copies of your back to school letters. I’m a big fan of LYS and am looking forward to our staff getting to hear Sean speak in August.
To the 62 LYSers who requested copies of some of Lesa Cain’s kickoff letters, check your email because they are on the way.
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “Look at Me: A Cautionary School Leadership Tale” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/lookatmebook
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Plans (Fundamental 5 Lesson Plan Tool); PW Lite (Basic PowerWalks Tool); PW Pro (Mid-level PowerWalks Tool)
- Upcoming Presentations: The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Multiple Presentations); NASSP National Conference
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook