In response to the 6/26/13 post, “Sometimes It Pays to Play the Game,” a LYS Assistant Superintendent writes
Amen brother… I LOVE THIS! We are literally meeting about making these changes.
Thank you for the ideas. Keep them coming and GOD bless you.
SC Response Thank you, and I can always use some extra blessings. There are few uses of our time this summer that are better than making structural changes to the schedule that actually benefit students. When you complete the process send us an update. Since you are ahead of the curve on this, the work that you and your team are doing will go a long way towards reducing the learning curve of the campuses behind you.
Think. Work. Achieve. Your turn…
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “Look at Me: A Cautionary School Leadership Tale” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/lookatmebook
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Plans (Fundamental 5 Lesson Plan Tool); PW Lite (Basic PowerWalks Tool); PW Pro (Mid-level PowerWalks Tool)
- Upcoming Presentations: The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Multiple Presentations); NASSP National Conference
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook