A message to the LYS Nation from B. Brezina:
Did you know that researches at the University of Sweden’s School for the Exceptionally Awesome have determined that the typical LYS Reader is one gamillion times more effective than the non-LYS Reader?
The question is moot. Of course you do. You are an LYS reader.
Now don’t you feel guilty for not sharing the LYS Daily Blog with your less effective peers?
That guilt is the burden of leadership.
Reduce your burden, share the blog.
Think. Work. Achieve.
B. Brezina: Retired Superintendent; School Finance Savant; Nobel Prize Selection Committee Member – ‘Achievements in Salsa’ division
Send us your response to this
Recent Blog Posts
- State Of The Blog – The Last 100 Posts (2,800 And Counting) November 19, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 18, 2019 November 18, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Written “Constructive” Feedback From An Observation November 14, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Lesson Frames in a Multi-level / Multi-content Classroom November 13, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Using PowerWalks For Staff Coaching November 12, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 11, 2019 November 11, 2019
- A Testimonial From The Fundamental 5 National Summit November 8, 2019
- PowerWalks Legendary Leadership Badge (October 2019) November 7, 2019
- PowerWalks Hero Schools (October 2019) November 6, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 5, 2019 November 5, 2019