I’ve made a change to the “School News” ticker that has been on the left column of this page. Until the flu has burned out, of the end of school this year, whichever comes first, I have set the ticker to pick up any new stories relating to school closings. I hope that you find it useful. At least you can stay up to date and intelligently respond to the rumors that are running rampant.
There is one small piece of good news that has come from all the flu attention. It seems that a group of University of South Carolina researchers have discovered that a chemical found in red wine can protect you from the flu. So is the new saying, “A glass a day keeps the doctor away?”
Think. Work. Achieve.
Send us your response to this
Recent Blog Posts
- State Of The Blog – The Last 100 Posts (2,800 And Counting) November 19, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 18, 2019 November 18, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Written “Constructive” Feedback From An Observation November 14, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Lesson Frames in a Multi-level / Multi-content Classroom November 13, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Using PowerWalks For Staff Coaching November 12, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 11, 2019 November 11, 2019
- A Testimonial From The Fundamental 5 National Summit November 8, 2019
- PowerWalks Legendary Leadership Badge (October 2019) November 7, 2019
- PowerWalks Hero Schools (October 2019) November 6, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 5, 2019 November 5, 2019