In response to the post, “Brezina Writes,” a reader sends this:
“Thank you, Mr. Brezina. I was honored to cut my administrative teeth under your philosophical approach. It has and will forever set me apart from my colleagues. I am forever indebted to you, Brown and Cain for that.
I have been trying to figure out how to best articulate that approach for a long time now. For I too am a Brezina and Brown Guy. Here is my latest attempt:
1. We are duty bound to engage.
2. If it is not right for kids, it is wrong.
3. If it is wrong, it must be fixed, now.
4. Team success matters, personal success does not.
5. Work everyday to beat yesterday.
Think. Work. Achieve.
Send us your response to this
Recent Blog Posts
- State Of The Blog – The Last 100 Posts (2,800 And Counting) November 19, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 18, 2019 November 18, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Written “Constructive” Feedback From An Observation November 14, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Lesson Frames in a Multi-level / Multi-content Classroom November 13, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Using PowerWalks For Staff Coaching November 12, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 11, 2019 November 11, 2019
- A Testimonial From The Fundamental 5 National Summit November 8, 2019
- PowerWalks Legendary Leadership Badge (October 2019) November 7, 2019
- PowerWalks Hero Schools (October 2019) November 6, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 5, 2019 November 5, 2019