In response to the post, “Brezina Writes,” a reader sends this:
“Thank you, Mr. Brezina. I was honored to cut my administrative teeth under your philosophical approach. It has and will forever set me apart from my colleagues. I am forever indebted to you, Brown and Cain for that.
I have been trying to figure out how to best articulate that approach for a long time now. For I too am a Brezina and Brown Guy. Here is my latest attempt:
1. We are duty bound to engage.
2. If it is not right for kids, it is wrong.
3. If it is wrong, it must be fixed, now.
4. Team success matters, personal success does not.
5. Work everyday to beat yesterday.
Think. Work. Achieve.