The following is a note sent by a teacher to one of the presenting schools at the 2019 Fundamental 5 National Summit.
It was a pleasure to have attended your team’s presentation at the Fundamental 5 National Summit. We had four people from our junior high campus in your session. I can honestly say our eyes were opened to everything that is not happening on our campus. This past year our campus rating was disappointing to say the least.
However, we are determined to change that. Your passion is obvious, and I would like to somehow take a seed from you to plant in our school.
We were so moved by you and your team that upon leaving we immediately contacted our principal and have a meeting scheduled for Thursday afternoon to discuss your presentation. Based on the plan you shared we will soon begin to make the necessary adjustments to begin our journey of improvement.
Again, thank you for opening our eyes.
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: TASSP Assistant Principal Conference; ASCD Empower Conference; TASSP Summer Conference (Keynote); LYS/TASSP Leadership Academy (Keynote)
- Follow @LYSNation on Twitter and Lead Your School on Facebook.
Send us your response to this
Recent Blog Posts
- A Reader Asks… Written “Constructive” Feedback From An Observation November 14, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Lesson Frames in a Multi-level / Multi-content Classroom November 13, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Using PowerWalks For Staff Coaching November 12, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 11, 2019 November 11, 2019
- A Testimonial From The Fundamental 5 National Summit November 8, 2019
- PowerWalks Legendary Leadership Badge (October 2019) November 7, 2019
- PowerWalks Hero Schools (October 2019) November 6, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 5, 2019 November 5, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – Five Fest 2019 Edition October 30, 2019
- Just 4 Days Away – The Fundamental 5 National Summit October 23, 2019