If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS Tweets from the week of October 15, 2017 when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
1. Schools should be shining sanctuaries of learning. Teachers should be heralded heroes of society. Why are we so morally confused about this? (By @pastors4txkids)
2. The key to a scholarship tax credit is to make sure it benefits the people you most want to attend your school and exclude those you don’t. (By @LouSchoolBeat)
3. School Choice is a Lie. It’s not choice….it’s privatization. (By @CFISD_CLC)
4. Political leadership that treats public education as a liability are not leaders. (By @tasbnews)
5. The best schools don’t focus all their energy on intervention programs; instead, they focus on strong Tier 1 instruction and learning. (By @justintarte)
6. Have you seen leaders ignore people when they walk around? Ignoring people is an act of power that makes others feel less powerful. (By @Leadershipfreak)
7. Chance favors a prepared mind. (By @DrKing_BBJH)
8. Progress is rarely a straight line. (By @CoachMotto)
9. Some high school head coaches never take time to build relationships with 7th-9th graders and then complain that his/her varsity kids aren’t committed. (By @CoachOzee)
10. “You can be sincere and still be stupid.” -Dostoyevsky (By @Leadershipfreak)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook