If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS Tweets from the week of October 1, 2017 when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
1. Teachers, advocate for your children by voting for Public Education in 2018! Pastors, advocate for your children by urging folks to vote. (By @pastors4txkids)
2. Simple truths are usually best. And the simple truth is that ALL children deserve a quality public education. (By @DrJoeRussell)
3. You support public schools or you don’t–there is no neutral. This is THE fight worth having, y’all! (By @KendallScudder)
4. Vouchers are immoral. Do not yield on them. Not one bit. And do not support any legislator who yields on them either. (By @pastors4txkids)
5. Never miss the opportunity to do good. Tomorrow might be worse. (By @clwilkens)
6. “Important to vote in the primary election – that’s where state elections are decided.” (By @antraasa)
7. The three most commonly observed forms of instructional differentiation: 1) Slower. 2) Louder. 3) Angrier. (By @LYSNation)
8. Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic. (By @DavidRoads)
9. Lack of money, resources, or position is an excuse for inaction from those who don’t believe in themselves. (By @Leadershipfreak)
10. Public education is the cornerstone of America. (By @pastors4txkids)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook