To assist schools in Florida, Puerto Rico, and Texas dealing with the aftermath of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria for every PowerWalks classroom observation conducted between October 1, 2017 and October 31, 2017, Lead Your School will donate 5¢.
As of today, there have been 29,678 October PowerWalks completed. This means that the current donation total stands at $1,483.90.
But that is only the October part of the story. The Hurricane Relief Challenge was first issued on August 25, 2018. Since that date we have now raised over $3,260.00.
As proof that the LYS Nation is going above and beyond to meet this challenge, we’ll share some historical numbers. From August 25, 2016 to October 20, 2016 there were a total of 44,177 PowerWalks conducted by LYSers. Now that is an extraordinary number of classroom observations that no other group of schools can match. Unless the comparison group is made up of motivated LYSers.
Because LYS Nation, from August 25, 2017 to October 20, 2017 you have now conducted 73,965 PowerWalks!!!
Don’t stop now, we still have 11 remaining in October.
Send us your response to this
Recent Blog Posts
- State Of The Blog – The Last 100 Posts (2,800 And Counting) November 19, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 18, 2019 November 18, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Written “Constructive” Feedback From An Observation November 14, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Lesson Frames in a Multi-level / Multi-content Classroom November 13, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Using PowerWalks For Staff Coaching November 12, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 11, 2019 November 11, 2019
- A Testimonial From The Fundamental 5 National Summit November 8, 2019
- PowerWalks Legendary Leadership Badge (October 2019) November 7, 2019
- PowerWalks Hero Schools (October 2019) November 6, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 5, 2019 November 5, 2019