If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS Tweets from the week of August 13, 2017 when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
1. In Mary we see that humility is not a virtue of the weak but of the strong who don’t have to treat others badly to feel important. (By @Pontifex)
2. If you stand and march “peacefully” with white supremacists, you are not a good person. You are a white supremacist. There is no grey area. (By @LYSNation)
3. Providing Nazis and white supremacists any cover is the same as siding with the arsonist over firefighters. There are two sides. Right and wrong. (By @LYSNation)
4. Note to preachers: white supremacy and racial bigotry are evil. Such views must be condemned by us in the strongest possible terms. (By @pastors4txkids)
5. White supremacists aren’t patriots, they’re traitors. Americans must unite against hatred and bigotry. (By @SenJohnMcCain)
6. We cannot renounce what we will not name. It’s called White Supremacy. And it is from hell. Call it. Condemn it. (By @BethMoore_PM)
7. Doing what’s right isn’t always going to be the most popular choice. Have the strength to do it anyway. (By @justintarte)
8. Courage isn’t following through on what you’ve always done; it’s strength to abandon what you’ve always done when you know it’s not working. (By @justintarte)
9. “Do the ordinary extraordinarily well.” (By HJHTweet)
10. You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life. -Winston Churchill (By @Leadershipfreak)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Timer (Fundamental 5 Delivery Tool); PowerWalks CLC (Networked Formative Observation Tool)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook