If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS Tweets from the week of July 23, 2017 when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
1. Excited to share that E. Don Brown, the LYS and NASSP Principal Emeritus, is the recipient of the 2017 NASSP Distinguished Service Award. We could not be more proud of our HERO. (By @LYSNation)
2. If it’s good for kids, we’re going to do it. -E. Don Brown (By @LYSNation)
3. Texas cannot drastically cut education funding and then rail against “failing schools.” You can’t be the arsonist AND fire marshal. (By @DiegoBernalTX)
4. Private school with nice, big sign stating: “Now Enrolling, New Students.” Public school’s sign would say “Always Enrolling, All Students.” (By @MikeforSchools)
5. “Doing it bad is the first step to doing it better” (By @AsstSuptAAA2)
6. The public education of American children has never been more important than now. (By @pastors4txkids)
7. Sean Cain and Mike Laird (authors of The Fundamental Five) shared their advice on an effective teacher evaluation process. Pure common sense and crystal clear… as always. (By @kgrawer)
8. High performers devote at least 5 hours a week (1 hour per day) to reading, reflecting, or experimenting. (By @DanielPink)
9. Thank you, Sean Cain, for your essays which expose the corruption of private school vouchers! (By @pastors4txkids)
10. Sometimes you reach a point when sitting on the sidelines is no longer a moral and ethical option. (By @LYSNation)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Timer (Fundamental 5 Delivery Tool); PowerWalks CLC (Networked Formative Observation Tool)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook