In response to the 5/23/2017 post, “The Homemade Walk-thru System,” an old school LYS Superintendent writes:
I’m still laughing after reading your post today. It’s funny on two different levels.
1. People asking you to critique their systems, not knowing that you are one of the grandfathers of formative observations systems. Kind of like asking Orville Redenbacher to taste test your home grown popcorn.
2. You are a great teacher, but a horrible marketer. Here’s how you should have finished your post. “You can play at instructional leadership. Or you can use PowerWalks.”
Drop the Mic.
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: Texas ASCD Summer Conference, TASSP Summer Conference, Virginia Middle and High School Principals Conference; The National Principals Conference; The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Timer (Fundamental 5 Delivery Tool); PowerWalks CLC (Networked Formative Observation Tool)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook