In response to the 5/23/2017 post, “The Homemade Walk-thru System,” an old school LYS Superintendent writes:
I’m still laughing after reading your post today. It’s funny on two different levels.
1. People asking you to critique their systems, not knowing that you are one of the grandfathers of formative observations systems. Kind of like asking Orville Redenbacher to taste test your home grown popcorn.
2. You are a great teacher, but a horrible marketer. Here’s how you should have finished your post. “You can play at instructional leadership. Or you can use PowerWalks.”
Drop the Mic.
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: Texas ASCD Summer Conference, TASSP Summer Conference, Virginia Middle and High School Principals Conference; The National Principals Conference; The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Timer (Fundamental 5 Delivery Tool); PowerWalks CLC (Networked Formative Observation Tool)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook
Send us your response to this
Recent Blog Posts
- A Reader Asks… Using PowerWalks For Staff Coaching November 12, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 11, 2019 November 11, 2019
- A Testimonial From The Fundamental 5 National Summit November 8, 2019
- PowerWalks Legendary Leadership Badge (October 2019) November 7, 2019
- PowerWalks Hero Schools (October 2019) November 6, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 5, 2019 November 5, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – Five Fest 2019 Edition October 30, 2019
- Just 4 Days Away – The Fundamental 5 National Summit October 23, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – October 21, 2019 October 21, 2019
- A Reader Asks… PowerWalks and The Fundamental 5 October 17, 2019