In response to 4/17/2014 post, “Getting the Job,” a LYS Superintendent writes:
As you know, I read the blog every day and I loved your post on getting the first principalship. Timely, because right now I am looking for a new principal. Here’s what I’m looking for, NOW:
The ideal candidate will be a LYSer who is ready to move from AP to Principal. A belief in and understanding of the Foundation Trinity and The Fundamental 5 is a must.
This person will manage the day-to-day operations of a K-12 school with an enrollment of 350 students. The salary is competitive for the size of the campus. We are in a small West Texas town with strong community support and a cultural and artistic environment that is known across the country.
This is a great opportunity for someone willing to relocate and is hungry for a chance to prove him or herself.
SC Response Consider the word officially out. LYS Nation, if you are interested send a cover letter and resume to info@LeadYourSchool.com and I’ll make sure that it gets in the right hands.
Think. Work. Achieve. Your turn…
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “Look at Me: A Cautionary School Leadership Tale” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/lookatmebook
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Plans (Fundamental 5 Lesson Plan Tool); PW Lite (Basic PowerWalks Tool); PW Pro (Mid-level PowerWalks Tool)
- Upcoming Presentations: TASSP Summer Conference (Multiple Presentations); Texas ASCD Summer Conference; ESC 14 Sumer Conference (Keynote Presentation); ESC 11 Summer Conference (Keynote Presentation); NEASP National Conference; The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote Presentation)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook