In response to the 7/11/2012 post, “The Reference – Part 2,” a LYS Principal writes:
This is exactly who I strive to be!!!!!
I Love It! I’m going to print this and put it in a frame on my desk!!
The good news is that you are well on your way to becoming this type of principal. That’s why this past year, your campus got a facilitated site visit from the staff of a similar, yet struggling school. Trust me, they drove past numerous schools both in and out of your district before they stopped at yours.
Keep up the great work!
Think. Work. Achieve. Your turn…
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “Look at Me: A Cautionary School Leadership Tale” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/lookatmebook
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Plans (Fundamental 5 Lesson Plan Tool); PW Lite (Basic PowerWalks Tool); PW Pro (Mid-level PowerWalks Tool)
- Upcoming Presentations: Livingston ISD Leadership Team Kickoff, Channelview ISD Leadership Team Kickoff, Bushland ISD Staff Kickoff, Canadian ISD Staff Kickoff, Highland Park ISD Staff Kickoff, Sunray ISD Staff Kickoff, Region 10 ESC Fall Leadership Conference (Keynote), Advancing Improvement in Education Conference (Multiple Presentations), American Association of School Administrators Conference
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation