1. Take a look at the picture. That is Dr. Andy Peters, a superintendent, leading some staff training. Notice that he is in the Power Zone and notice the critical writing that is evident. The Fundamental Five: Use It; Live It
2. We have a new company website. It still has a couple of things that we still have to tweak, but the format is settled. The site address is:
3. We’ve added some new district level report filters to PowerWalks. I used to say if you are not using PowerWalks, you are playing for second. Now according to a number of LYS principals that have switched to PowerWalks, if you are using anything else, you might as well just give up.
4. Here is a link to something new that I’m going to try for a couple of weeks. It is the 2 Minute Drill on You Tube. I’m going to answer a school leadership or operations question in two minutes or less. Here’s the fun part, the whole thing is filmed, edited and posted on-line with an I-phone. Check it out and let me know what you think.
5. Right now there are about 800 regular LYS readers, I want to get that number up over a 1,000 regular readers. So my request is that if you like the topics that we discuss here get some of your colleagues on board. Send the blog address to them and ask them to join in LYS conversation.
Think. Work. Achieve.