Lead Your School readers who are hyper-monitors will appreciate the following; it is the product of very pro-active assistant principal that I have worked with during the past couple of years.
“Are you a nester? You might be if any of the following are true:
A. You can’t see your desk!
B. You can’t sit at your desk because there is no place to put your legs because of the stacks of paper and books you have hidden!
C. Your bookshelves are not organized or junky!
D. Stacks of paper are piled to the ceiling!
E. Supplies are strewn everywhere!
If this is you, CLEAN AND ORGANIZE YOUR DESK AND CLASSROOM”
Just a friendly reminder from someone in the trenches.
Think. Work. Achieve.
Send us your response to this
Recent Blog Posts
- State Of The Blog – The Last 100 Posts (2,800 And Counting) November 19, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 18, 2019 November 18, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Written “Constructive” Feedback From An Observation November 14, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Lesson Frames in a Multi-level / Multi-content Classroom November 13, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Using PowerWalks For Staff Coaching November 12, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 11, 2019 November 11, 2019
- A Testimonial From The Fundamental 5 National Summit November 8, 2019
- PowerWalks Legendary Leadership Badge (October 2019) November 7, 2019
- PowerWalks Hero Schools (October 2019) November 6, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 5, 2019 November 5, 2019